New GZG

Or should that be not so new. Spent a day with my cousin painting up some of the Ground Zero Games stargrunt figures we bought at Salute. That is Salute 05. Don't know why we never painted them sooner, just never got round to it i suppose. Bt their done now and I'm so pleased with the result that at the start of the week I ordered some more. And next week when the guys at GZG are back from their Hol's I'll probably place another. They are truly great figures and they look fantastic when painted up. The range of troops availible is great and they are so versatile and with their scale at True 25mm they can easily be mixed in with some of the larger 1/72 kits and troops on the market.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amon Sul

Tor Varden on the cheap. Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the cork.

Heorot