1st Gurkha Brigade

In the order I placed this week I got 1 squad (8 figs) of New Anglican Confederation Gurkhas just to see how I got on with them. They are fantastic troops and I'm going to use them as a stand alone unit in my upcoming British force. I painted them based on a concept for the new F.I.S.T (Future Integrated Technology Soldier) program being developed by the British army.

A concept for a FIST equiped infantryman of the future. For more info visit the website I took this image from http://www.army-technology.com/projects/fist/ .



Here are some of the painted up Gurkhas.


And lastly myBritish MBT (name to follow...) which I brought from Old Crow. Old Crow make some fantastic models, they aren't too far fetched and they are made of the best quality resin I think I've encountered in this hobby. My only complaint is that their vehicles are very big, this tank especially looks like it should be about the size of a modern day Scimitar tank but is infact quite large and maybe a little too tall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amon Sul

Tor Varden on the cheap. Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the cork.

Heorot