Miniatures of Shadow Deep

Here's what I've been painting up over lockdown. There's more here than I'll probably ever need for RoSD, but I got carried away, and I like the variety.


My Witch Hunter inspired rangers. In my world these guys are more like warrior scholars than fanatical puritans.

This chap's a mix of parts from the Frostgrave Soldiers and Wizards sets.

Alladorian travelling folk. I took inspiration from the Tuatha'an people from the Wheel of Time novels, only these guys clearly aren't pacifists.

Conjurer with crystal ball.

The crew.

A Skyrim inspired barbarian. 

Archers from the royal army of Alladore.

Backwoodsmen trackers. The two chaps in the middle might double as Rangers should I need more.

Necromancer made from the Frostgrave Wizards set and load of Mantic Zombies.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amon Sul

Tor Varden on the cheap. Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the cork.

Heorot