Back of Beyond

I was inspired by moif's blog, to get some Back of Beyond figures (British, Chinese, Russians or Turks). I bought some British and some Turks from Tumbling Dice at Colours 2011. The Turks are nearly all done, the British I have only just started. 


Tumbling Dice British Infantry discussing directions with a Frontline Rolls Royce armoured car.

The Rolls Royce I couldn't resist. It's probably a little late for the years Im going to be gaming, but it really captures the 'look' of the era.

Tumbling Dice Turks guarding an Irregular miniatures Krupp Gun.


The Krupp gun is from Irregular miniatures 'really useful guns' range, Gun Type Six D (£1.50) and is available here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amon Sul

Tor Varden on the cheap. Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the cork.

Heorot