Between the Wars

It's been a while but here's some of the figures I've worked on 'recently'.

First up some Guardia Assaltos for SCW. These guys are being lead by a commissar. All from Irregular miniatures.
A Vickers Mk2 Medium tank from Frontline. Good for patrolling the Empire. 
Some Indian infantry, these will be used from the 20's to the end of the war, with the help of a little imagination. From the Britannia WW2 line.
The thin red line. These chaps will be patrolling the Yangtze, fighting up the Khyber, policing the Pacific and standing on the sidelines in Europe. Figures from Tumbling Dice.

Comments

Al said…
Love the MkII Ed
Ed said…
Cheers Al, its a fab model. If my memory serves me, I read somewhere that the MkII never saw action. Still I love the idea of these hulking great tanks rumbling into a 'deserted' village and coming up against a load of T26's or Panzer 1s.

Popular posts from this blog

Amon Sul

Tor Varden on the cheap. Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the cork.

Heorot