Some 90's games workshop bits on ebay

Hi guys
I've got some more miniatures to offload, they will all be on ebay by this evening.
My profile can be viewed here ( http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/don-flash )

First up my Blood Bowl set, with extra players, a chaos dwarf team and three issues of blood bowl compendium
My Necromunda Delaque gang

My Necromunda Ratskin gang, recently stripped

Three original Adeptus Arbites, with shotguns

Over the coming weeks I'll be putting more necromunda up, as well as some of my older modern stuff. I'll keep you all posted.

On the flip side, I have some time off so I might be able to treat you all to some painting updates–stay tuned.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amon Sul

Tor Varden on the cheap. Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the cork.

Heorot