More Spanish Done and more on the way...

The Flanderkin Sargeant's last post ( http://flanderkin.blogspot.com/2010/04/trial-game.html ) got me inspired with the SCW again. Most of these figures have been painted months but I never got round to finishing the bases. The cavalry are still so.
Nearly all of the figures are my favourite, irregular mini's.
Spanish Republican cavalry. Not sure how effective cavalry was by the SCW. I know the Brits finally gave it up (not without a fight) in the First World War. I think these will be more useful on the gaming table as mounted infantry.

Republican Infantry.

Republican Artillery. The gun is a French 75mm. This could easily be used to represent the fascists, i guess I would just paint them to look a bit more uniformed.

Civillians being guided (or led away) by their local Guardia Civil.

Moorish maxim gun.


Nationalist infantry.

My nationalist battery. Equipped with old German Krupp 7.7s.

Nationalist Cavalry approaching a group of farmers.

Carlist Infantry.


More Carlist infantry. Most of them are irregular but mixed in are 3 plastics (the front 3). They are Strelets WW1 Russians with their helmets carved off and putty berets sculpted on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amon Sul

Tor Varden on the cheap. Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the cork.

Heorot