SCW Update

Here's a small selection of what I have been working on recently.

La Legion, Irregular miniatures with a Frontline CV 35. The bases still needed doing when I took this and the standard bearer needs a flag.



Irregular miniatures Regulares artillerists.

Irregular miniatures Nationalist infantry in gorillo cap. These are the same figures as I used for La Legion. However to differentiate, I omitted the detail from these guys caps. This is so that on the table, the Legion figures have a little something that separates them from the peninsular infantry. 
Nationalist Panzer 1. This is a Britannia model I bought from Grubby tanks a few Salutes ago. Originally I made the terribly faux-pas of painting it grey, I repainted it this colour scheme las month and I'm much happier with it.
The Panzer as I originally painted it.

Also in this group is an old Hat FT-17 (they seen quite hard to come-by these days). I have cut off the tail, as I have seen pictures of FT-17's in the University City of Madrid being driven to the front without tails. However I have also lost the top of the turret, so I'll need to fashion one before this model is complete.






Comments

Al said…
Nice work Ed, interesting period. What rules are you using?
Ed said…
Thanks Al. I am building up a couple of forces for Triumph and Tragedy, I haven't tried them out yet, but they look like fun. A unit is roughly between 12 and 8 figures, with a couple of units, a big gun and a vehicle on each side. Works for me because I loose the will will painting any squad much over 10 men.

Popular posts from this blog

Amon Sul

Tor Varden on the cheap. Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the cork.

Heorot